losi 1/6 rock rey

Thread starter #21

dougstar

I never had a nitro only nimh . Nearly bought a losi 1/8 4.0 truggy :unsure: start up was the same price as getting into 1/5 so skipped and start at the top instead:LOL:(y)

Last edited:

voo2doo

Staff member
Agreed, the smell of nitro is like the smell of diesel....heaven:love:.
I've just bought a uaed Losi LST, not that ill use it myself but to sell on. The piston/liner was knackered ao i re sized it myself and it runs sweet now.

Seandonato73

So anyone hear anything about this super rock rey yet? The rc crawler community guys are kinda bashing it for being so big. But the closest competition it has is the axial yeti xl and that thing has some mega transmission issues from what I hear. I really wish it would be offered as a kit. Then I may bite into one.

Thread starter #27

dougstar

Stil so new have not not heard good or bad:unsure: the 1/10 rock rey came as a kit so maybe in time they will offer the kit. on 1/10 i know you have to do the alloy servo saver horn from the get go coz they don't last one charge(n)

Seandonato73

I have an axial wraith all done up...just holding my breath for a decent large scale crawler/racer.... hoping this thing may be it, but I'm not into the electronic side of it.... better stuff out there to run 8S.

I want this one so bad but my wife is already weary of the thousands upon thousands of dollars I've thrown into my 5t. How to convince her....

evssv

I did a few ally abd rpm upgrades(y)....then used it 3 times:rolleyes:...then sold it to fund the 5ive(y)..so cant really say tbh..:(.it looks impressive :love:but tbh i don't thk I'd of liked it.(n)..i had the little yeti aswell and that was :poop:....kept rolling over(n)....