losi 5b clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougStar

Well Known Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
looks like rovan has brought there new clone losi 5b clone:rolleyes:

rv360sltv5r.jpg

rv360sltv5r-14.jpg

claim its a 7075 chassis

I'm not sure i would call this a "clone" of a 5B....its more like a 5ive T short chassis buggy conversion...
The used to sell this as a conversion kit...came with chassis, pipe, body and a wing....i think it was around $200 US.
Looks likt its a full blown RTR now.?

What an eye turd. If you want something similar to the Losi but want to pay a little less look at 30n's buggy. That thing looks better than losi's but the jury is still out on long time performance.

7075 pure chinesium ladies and gents. Its like when a fastfood chains writes "good coffee" on the cups they serve their brown muck in. If its good coffee thats going to be obvious from the first sip. But human psychology is a strange beast. If it reads "good coffee" before you get a mouthfull of heated Lousiana swamp water, the bog juice tastes a little better. If you wrote "cows piss" on the cup it similarly would taste less amazing. Typical bullshitters slight of hand. don't look at the thing look at the large numbers right there and please don't ask what they mean in the context of this build.

7075 pure chinesium ladies and gents. Its like when a fastfood chains writes "good coffee" on the cups they serve their brown muck in. If its good coffee thats going to be obvious from the first sip. But human psychology is a strange beast. If it reads "good coffee" before you get a mouthfull of heated Lousiana swamp water, the bog juice tastes a little better. If you wrote "cows piss" on the cup it similarly would taste less amazing. Typical bullshitters slight of hand. don't look at the thing look at the large numbers right there and please don't ask what they mean in the context of this build.
Well said ??

I got to see this run yesterday at the Track. They are very underwhelming. The vehicle seems mechanically sound enough. The price is definitely good but the motor felt under powered and the body causes an issue when flipped over sometimes where is actually hits the choke lever and engages the choke so the motor doesn't run well. These would be great for kids just learning as the lack of real power makes them easy to control. Not sure what parts will and wont work from the TLR 5ive B or the Losi 5ive T.

Do you know why I have one of those Chinese pieces of crap and I love it I beat the crap out of it all the time and it holds up very good. As far as the lack of power I’m going to pipe off my FG harder and stuck it on there sideways and that was the secret jet pro pipe work that sucker up like you wouldn’t believe The only things that I have broken on the buggy we’re definitely my fault and besides aren’t they all made in China is it Hong Kong part of China I wanted to I could criticize lazy and pull out my FG monster truck if you want to see real qualityJust saying outside the realm

I like McDonald's coffee?‍♂️ you're spot on though. People see name brand and automatically form a opinion on quality, regardless of the actual product. It goes for generic, and name brand stuff. At the end of the day, I wouldn't be surprised if most rc's and parts come from the same factory. Its rather common for many brands to be made by 1 manufacturer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks