Losi 5ive-t (BB build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn was this a new engine or Facebook?

Facebook New engine, but it was brand new for sure. Came from a guy who has been doing it since the beginning and I have done many deals with. My guess is from the port job and it wasnt cleaned enough before assembly. He didnt assemble the engine, but he is taking care of me

Luckily I didn't see any in the actual crank case. I flushed it several times just in case and poured it through a rag with only a couple very small pieces. So I'm going to chance it and run it when new gaskets arrive.

The seller is giving me all new gaskets, and a new crank for the troubles.

Last edited:
Facebook New engine, but it was brand new for sure. Came from a guy who has been doing it since the beginning and I have done many deals with. My guess is from the port job and it wasnt cleaned enough before assembly. He didnt assemble the engine, but he is taking care of me

Luckily I didn't see any in the actual crank case. I flushed it several times just in case and poured it through a rag with only a couple very small pieces. So I'm going to chance it and run it when new gaskets arrive.

The seller is giving me all new gaskets, and a new crank for the troubles.
I would run it too??

Got the shock installed, now just waiting on gaskets again to assemble the engine. Hopefully Saturday they will be here. Maybe driving it by sunday along with the 40gt baja.

This losi sits very stout. I really like the stance it has. I set the engine in it and it didnt even budge.

20200820_193625.jpg20200820_191935.jpg

Yea he sent me all new gaskets, its assembled just haven't put back in.

Was trying to get my servos adjusted and found out I had a dead servo in the dual setup. Put a new one in, and set them up on the hitec servo programmer and now they move extremely slow so I gave up.
Were the servos new? What's a servo programmer? That's new to me?

@Crucial
Some older videos but you'll get the idea.
I would've thought more people used these,especially dual servo guys. Airplane guys used them originally but it has a place in other rc. There's other programmers but this had a few videos. Last video is good.?

Hitec HFP-25 Digital Servo Programmer & Tester

Hitec HFP 30 servo programmer

Hitec HFP 30 servo programmer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks