Losi 5ive-t (BB build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why I'm bring do cheap but I cant bring myself to spend the money on a bigger engine ?

Right now in considering a OBR 34 signature reed. Basically brand new. Feeeekkkkkk

Not sure why I'm bring do cheap but I cant bring myself to spend the money on a bigger engine ?

Right now in considering a OBR 34 signature reed. Basically brand new. Feeeekkkkkk
That engine hauls ass in mine. yours look similar in weight. You should be happy with it but if you aren’t buy some traffic cones and do more turning.

I said fekkkkk it. Dawson ported 46, still brand new. Has a new v3 clutch, all brand new. Fairly rare engine as he didnt do many 46cc. From my understanding, the 46 engines he ported were the most aggressive compared to the 71 engines he has done and the others.received_759146034838055.jpegreceived_215828179700978.jpeg

Last edited:
Went back to light weight and semi built. This one is really sharp looking, more losi 5ive-t look. Dawson 46gt will go in it.

On another not, sold my olimat baja Pipe, my bartolone end bleed losi pipe, and the bartolone 32 reed engine with the bart baja pipe, and the whole losi 5ive-t in 2 days ???.

Changes are coming to most of my rigs

Went back to light weight and semi built. This one is really sharp looking, more losi 5ive-t look. Dawson 46gt will go in it.

On another not, sold my olimat baja Pipe, my bartolone end bleed losi pipe, and the bartolone 32 reed engine with the bart baja pipe, and the whole losi 5ive-t in 2 days ???.

Changes are coming to most of my rigs
Your gonna drive em and share videos?????

Question John, with the ADI bellcrank it says the stock tierods need to be shortened. You didnt have to shorten the aftermarket(looks like IRP) ones you are using?

Yes I did have to shorten them. Close to another 5mm more than what it said to. Probably around 8mm I took off it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks