Losi 5ive-t (BB build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really think about a 40. Want to keep it able to run in small areas. Exploring all 40cc option, bart, sf, rcmax, alx etc. All of them are within the same price range. Have found a couple used 40 setups also I'm looking at

What's everyone's vote?

Bartolone40cc reed2.jpgimages.jpegFB_IMG_1595300719945.jpgFB_IMG_1595301816183.jpg

Last edited:
I’d like to see someone’s honest opinions on the Bart 40. If you would like to use your money to be the lsf Guinea pig That would be awesome

I won't be buying brand new as by the time you add clutch and pipe your well into the 2k range. I found a used one like new for $1600, so it is an option.

But also really considering the rcmax 40gt as I already have a pipe for one so it would save money their

Was for sure set on rcmax for many reasons, BUT he has around an 8 week wait right now, so that is mostly out of the question. Summer will be over and it wouldn't hurt to try something else for me.

I am talking with chris today about a 40, and maybe doing something special but we will see how it goes.

Well the g320 setup sold last night, keeping the bart pipe though as they are harder to come by than and engine in case I do a small reed or something. Found a few alx super 50s I'm looking at but they are a touch more than I want to spend

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks