Losi 5iveT V1.5 New Addition To Fleet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man

What's up guys. It has been awhile since I posted. Figured I'd share my newest project per say. I got this truck used. Has an OBR 47cc engine on it. Everything else stock. Was in pretty dirty shape with center diff issues. First order is to clean it so it can actually work on it. It has been rolled over on asphalt so the pipe shows damage. I'm gonna contact Dino at Jetpro to see if he will make me a raw version. Some before and after pics. 20191125_203742.jpg20191125_203812.jpg20191127_180432.jpg20191126_184301.jpgCheck it out! Thanks guys

Sweet ride, what did you pay for it?
And that’s version 1.5 ??
New to the 5iveT and you are correct this is the V 1.5. I got this from a local RC friend who has no room to store and run it. Got into electrics and crawlers. He made the offer to trade this Losi for my Xmaxx 8s. He walked away happy and so did I.
nice find. (y)
Thanks! I'm stoked! It needs center diff work before I can run it. Needs tuned bad too. Part of the issue he had with it.

I just got me the first Losi 5ive T V1.5.
-Facelift
-Dynamite 29 cc engine
-Avc
-Savox 0235 stearing servo
-Losi tuned pipe

What is the difrent betveen Losi 5ive T V1.5 and V2.0?

Attachments

• Losi 5ive t - 2.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Losi 5ive t - 4.jpg
    Losi 5ive t - 4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks