Losi 8ight X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump in here late.... I've had a bunch of OS engines. Always reliable didnt take mutch to keep them tuned in. Power wise they were good enough for me. Still have three in rigs although my outlaw trucks most likely don't run anymore (spec class of a bygone age from my younger days) the novarossi were good too just got OS first and never needed to change. Cant go wrong with either though

Yep I used to run 20%. Back when I got Into nitro a gallon wasnt much over $20. I would go through a gallon every 2 to 3 weeks depending in how much I I got to run. So it wasnt too bad. When I got my savage xl it was closer to a gallon every week to every other week and by that time the price was up over $30.00. Then I bought a house (and now you know the rest of the story lol)

Really I should not get distracted by all this until I finish with my hpi ..... stil have loads of stuff I want I want fot it?? let's see what happens after that though????
Imho, before you drop a grand (or close to) on this when nitro deal, I'd do everything you want to do on ur baja first (,like kraken cage, obr 34 reed ECT ECT)

That's what I'm saying about not get to get distracted ??
ok ? I was literally about to buy a nitro or electric 1/8 mid way thru this 70/71cc project but I decided to not get distracted and just power through the B's. Oh and if your wondering (which ur probably not cuz nobody cares lol), I say 70/71cc because according to a displacement calculator, the displacement is close to 71cc buts still a 70cc so if you round up it's 71 but realistically it's a 70cc, so I just say 70/71 lol

The neighbours seem to prefer nitro to a Jetpro pipe too

When youre close to a nitro that makes no sense but its the bass that makes the difference when you are two houses over. The 2 strokes have a deeper low end which travels through everything. Just like your poophole neighbour and his poopy hippie techno that he play every weekend at his ecstacy get togethers. The only thing that comes through is the thumbing bass even though hippie techno is screetching high pitched and midrange sonic mayhem. If you were really into V8's they would very much appreciate your 2 stroke, for the same reason.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks