Losi 8ight X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I raced the losi 8 for 2years and waited for ages for tlr to release the x but after seing the price tag in the uk I went with the xray xb8 18 for £450

I loved my old tlr 3.0e and was actually faster with it but the xray is a step up in build quality and at the time the xb8 platform is so much better layed out then my losi 3.0 was.

tlr has addressed every single thing that I did not like about my old tlr but that price tag I could not deal with lol

the xray is built like a tank and was a joy to build.

Last edited:
I raced the losi 8 for 2years and waited for ages for tlr to release the x but after seing the price tag in the uk I went with the xray xb8 18 for £450

I loved my old tlr 3.0e and was actually faster with it but the xray is a step up in build quality and at the time the xb8 platform is so much better layed out then my losi 3.0 was.

tlr has addressed every single thing that I did not like about my old tlr but that price tag I could not deal with lol

View attachment 51994

View attachment 51995
View attachment 51996

Nice rig jim?? mbx cost more here than the losi?

View attachment 51994

View attachment 51995
View attachment 51996
I was in awe until pic 3 :ROFLMAO:. Beautiful car.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks