LOSI DBXL-E V2.0 - Mounted Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertWillis

I am looking to purchase some mounted tires for my LOSI DB-XLE V2.0. I purchased the DB-XLE V2.0 from a local hobby shop earlier in the year and the stock tire blew out after about six runs. Horizon Hobby replaced the tire under warranty as parts and I am having a hard time getting the tires mounted correctly with the beadlocks. It took Horizon Hobby a couple of months to get the the replacements due to COVID-19.

Really not that difficult to mount beadlocks. Just take your time. If you want premounted 5th scales you can look at pre glued tlr 5b wheels or the mad max premounted beadlocks at ddm.

I actually found your video but so far I have not been successful at getting my tires mounted. Your video was very informative. Thank you for taking the time to produce it. I did not have any issues installing the tires on my HPI Baja 5B SS .

Of toue using the actual dbxl tires, then likely that's half the issue, they run a bit bigger wider tire that don't like to mount nicely. It takes some patience but it is very doable.

just buy an extra set of rims????
I want to put them on the Alloy rims. I sitll have the Mini pins that came stock on the plastic rims. And I have the Road tires on their plastic rims. If I ever get this Baja running I figure the OBR engine is going to destroy the rear tires pretty quick if I can get some run time.

Hey guys, I just finished mounting some tires onto DDM wheels, spraying everything down with a glass cleaner ( I used Windex) makes all the little tire tabs slide right into the slots, the beadlock rings even kind of slide and snap into position when everything is wet. By the time a handful of screws are installed the glass cleaner evaporated.

Dave

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks