Losi five t new member!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well read the other post it's a 26cc and spekrum remote an receiver I might just take the gamble he is adamant it's a losi

Well put up some detailed pics once you've got it, also take some videos, bang them on YouTube and link the vids to the forum.
If we can't get out with the 5th scales we all enjoy looking at them and watching them.

Now, watch out for Zee, he's a strange one, Junkie is strange in his own way. Sean is very knowledgeable but is as blunt as a sledgehammer to the face, spents is a good laugh and 100 miles closer to you than I am. Fruitbat is on here too, he machines parts for all sorts. Haric is a master of CNC machines.
Doug is the sherif, a tough ruler, a South African fella (I think) living in Oz, he has some very nice 5th scales.
There's a few lads on here that race, but we are all here for fun.
Also hope you don't do the offence thing, banta can get viscous lol.
Dive in and enjoy fella.

Cheers keV yeah I'm ..alright with banter good with 1 liners too lol yeah I will do when I get it he said he has had it close to 10 years an ain't changed steering servo an front end was smashed to bits ..hence the lights on the front either way I'll get the use out of it if it is s real losi it's s steal for 600 I do gamble a bit too so let's gamble lol

Well put up some detailed pics once you've got it, also take some videos, bang them on YouTube and link the vids to the forum.
If we can't get out with the 5th scales we all enjoy looking at them and watching them.

Now, watch out for Zee, he's a strange one, Junkie is strange in his own way. Sean is very knowledgeable but is as blunt as a sledgehammer to the face, spents is a good laugh and 100 miles closer to you than I am. Fruitbat is on here too, he machines parts for all sorts. Haric is a master of CNC machines.
Doug is the sherif, a tough ruler, a South African fella (I think) living in Oz, he has some very nice 5th scales.
Dive in and enjoy fella.
oi what you talking about willis🖕😤😆

Dive in and enjoy fella.
Like that hammer to the face bit.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That thing looks properly abused and even if it was a losi at some point there’s tons of rovan bits on it now. If he was too cheap to buy genuine parts for it then who knows how well it was cared for. Plus not giving the little bit of effort to clean it up before trying to sell says a lot about a person🤣🤣

I’d pass on that rig at almost any price

That thing looks properly abused and even if it was a losi at some point there’s tons of rovan bits on it now. If he was too cheap to buy genuine parts for it then who knows how well it was cared for. Plus not giving the little bit of effort to clean it up before trying to sell says a lot about a person🤣🤣

I’d pass on that rig at almost any price
Yesh I get ya mate I really do an thanks for the info

Those old losi had blue shocks......and they are good.....pic has silver shocks🤔🤦‍♂️ id not buy it..... wait something better will come
That’s the first thing I noticed. There’s no way you change the stock losi shock caps and put mismatched rovan ones. It’s 100% not losi. THe seller is either a liar or an idiot

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks