Losi new 1/4 electric motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super cool..but man $600 rtr and $550 almost ready...these prices getting kinda crazy. We have a bunch of club members that were all about these thinking they would be around $400. But at the listed prices...they literally lost like 8 sales as soon as we saw the prices. Im sure they will sell like hotcakes though.

Super cool..but man $600 rtr and $550 almost ready...these prices getting kinda crazy. We have a bunch of club members that were all about these thinking they would be around $400. But at the listed prices...they literally lost like 8 sales as soon as we saw the prices. Im sure they will sell like hotcakes though.
Don’t forget all the aluminum upgrades they have listed for it too. Gotta spend a couple hundred on those too

I've been told that there is another brand about to release a dirt bike as well. Can't say too much just yet, haven't got pictures just yet. But a very reliable source.

This thing is a blast. I have been beating on this thing for two days now and it is freaking tough. Ran it under my truck at full speed, it sounded real bad. Drug it out from under the truck and it has been going strong. Just a lil cosmetic damage. The rider is very tough as well, named him evil because he takes a beating. The riders clothes are getting chewed up pretty good. The knobby tire gets ate up fast on pavement. Not sure on the speed yet, maybe 35/40mph. Fly wheel/gyro sounds like a jet or turbine spinning up.

Only real issue I think this thing will have is the plastic wheels are going to get beat up or bent. Some of the spokes in my front wheel look a little bent already. The riders clothes are going to be tore up as well.

Wheelie mode is awesome. Say that again, wheelie mode is awesome.

Worth $ 600 IMO. I got the red FXR #23 version.

Attachments

• Promoto MX.jpg
    Promoto MX.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Is body easy to take of any pictures of the skeleton without body

You mean pics of the bike with no rider?
A couple more pics.

Attachments

• P7080927.JPG
    P7080927.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P7080928.JPG
    P7080928.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P7080929.JPG
    P7080929.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P7080932.JPG
    P7080932.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P7080941.JPG
    P7080941.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I don't think you are wrong RD. $550 is a lot of money for a "toy" to most of us. The holding up part remains to be seen. So far it is tough as nails.

When I took it out of the box it just felt good, like it is made good. Crashed it a bunch of times the first few batts. One crash under my truck was real bad. Thought I broke something for sure. All it did was cosmetic stuff, no biggie on that. The body panels are a softer plastic that scratch or gauge easy. Seems like the rear tire is going to be the big wear part for sure. It came with a code for half off a set of the Proline road tires so I ordered those. Hoping a "promoto" type race or two start up around here.

The radio is ok for the most part. I am a Spektrum guy and like Spektrum radio gear a lot. Only issue with it so far is the placement of the rocker switch for the driving modes. My thumb just can't seem to stay off of it. Always change modes when not wanting to. I have a DX5r and a DX4c and have no problems with the thumb buttons on those radios. The rocker switch is wierd.

Incase I forgot to mention, wheelie mode is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks