Lost signal HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo...

Since Doug was hounding people for not taking there rigs out, I made it a point I was going to take my out this weekend and I did. Baja did good but I was running my losi and had a runaway, hit the kill switch to no avail, ran into a bunch of shubs(thank god no people around) but when I got close the kill switch worked. I have the spektrum setup and dynamite kill switch. What do you guys think might be the problem. Thanks.

I suspect you didn't rebind correctly with the killswith engaged. But that purely speculation.
I check that tomorrow, but why did I lose control of it in the 1st place. I did a motor change this afternoon ( just wanted to try motor) and took it out this evening and was running no more than 50ft away and it was all good but at about 100 ft + lost control again.

Check your receiver antenna for kinks or nicks. Is the antenna touching anything when running? What spark plug are you running? Check the ignition cable for wear. Does the throttle linkage happen to touch anything?

Sean is right you must bind your killswitch in the kill position when binding the radio system.. my spektrum system allows me to go one step further and I can bind the brake in 100% applied and kill the engine in case of a lost signal

Wow Doug, all you fault, smh
Oi🧐 if ya want i can fix this with a boot😆
Charlie Hunnam Hello GIF by The Gentlemen

Since Doug was hounding people for not taking there rigs out, I made it a point I was going to take my out this weekend and I did. Baja did good but I was running my losi and had a runaway, hit the kill switch to no avail, ran into a bunch of shubs(thank god no people around) but when I got close the kill switch worked. I have the spektrum setup and dynamite kill switch. What do you guys think might be the problem. Thanks.
You still need to set up a failsafe even with the kill switch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks