MCD ultimate w5 short course truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which one you getting now? All those upgrades would be like $350 + or - depending on what brands you buy, sell off the zen 320 for $200.00 ish and your basically at the same point as the mcd for a 50cc. Diff fluid doesn't really count imo as it's a consumable, and a silly putty egg for the center diff is cheap as fek. Springs are upgraded by about everyone with a 5ive, so I wouldnt necessarily count them either, but are cheap enough as well.
Mmm , U have me thinking hard on the subject, I'll have to mull it over for a while, I know the Losi comes complete, motor & electronic stuff, I just can't make up my mind at the moment, thanks for all your help buddy
Mmm , U have me thinking hard on the subject, I'll have to mull it over for a while, I know the Losi comes complete, motor & electronic stuff, I just can't make up my mind at the moment, thanks for all your help buddy
I'm in Australia too buddy, so The up grades will cost me more, the MCD will cost me more cause I will need motor & electronic stuff , where the Losi come complete, I just can't decide
I'm in Australia too buddy, so The up grades will cost me more, the MCD will cost me more cause I will need motor & electronic stuff , where the Losi come complete, I just can't decide

Last edited:
Hay dougstar, r U the doug
Where in Oz are you?
Hi Dougstar, r U the doug that is in the great land of Oz too buddy
Is phill2 the name I type in as respondent to chat with him, I've only been registered at this forum for a week now, its the first thing like the I have ever joined, I'm not on any social media sites, Took me 3days to work out how to chat with everyone , not real good on computer stuff

Last edited:
So why ask if you had your mind made up already? I cant deny the mcd is awesome out of the box, but I'm not seeing the need for half the stuff to run a 50cc. Usually the 50 is touted as the upper limit for reliability for the 5ive platform. Unless quality had changed, I'm not seeing the need for some of the parts mentioned. But since you've made your mind up, ita really a pointless conversation, isnt it?
I have an MCD converted to an MGM, lmao

I also have a losi 5 not fully modded but am running a OBR big boy engine with no issues...”47cc” mounted right in because they sell it with the mounting kit....
I’d go losi over MCD, depending on your ability to get parts it’s much easier to find upgrade parts and replacement parts on the losi’s....

I also have a losi 5 not fully modded but am running a OBR big boy engine with no issues...”47cc” mounted right in because they sell it with the mounting kit....
I’d go losi over MCD, depending on your ability to get parts it’s much easier to find upgrade parts and replacement parts on the losi’s....
First your quoting the wrong guy.
second don't brag about your 47cc obr, it has less power then a 40cc from rc max or alx.
Third, I agree with the rest of what you said.

Thanks buddy for the helpful information, I'm decided to get the MCD, no need for upgrade parts, I'm getting the ultimate, alloy everything straight out of the box

Thanks buddy for the helpful information, I'm decided to get the MCD, no need for upgrade parts, I'm getting the ultimate, alloy everything straight out of the box
is this @Haric 's sub account??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just joking bro, for sure you won't need any upgrade with the ultimate @MCD dood and feel free to slam any ALX or RCMAX any where from 50-71 cc shouldn't be a problem ( according to Tony as a US's MCD distributor):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the only thing may be a problem will be your bank account ;););)

is this @Haric 's sub account??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just joking bro, for sure you won't need any upgrade with the ultimate @MCD dood and feel free to slam any ALX or RCMAX any where from 50-71 cc shouldn't be a problem ( according to Tony as a US's MCD distributor):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the only thing may be a problem will be your bank account ;););)
I'm in Australia, so I got the truck from MCD Australia off Franco, they might be a little bit more expensive than the other trucks out there, but my grandfather said to me all the time, quality costs son, & U get what you paid 4 😎😎😎😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks