Mcd xr5 max pro build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took her out today she shifted a few times for me but late, then stopped shifting all together. So looks like I'm going to have to mess with the shift point I prefer a early shift

You will love the 2 spd when you get it adjusted right ,it should give you goose bumps!.. (y)

I bet that is fun when operating correctly. I've only had one rc that shifted. Kyosho nitro mad force. 3 speed. Very cool to hear them bang gears.

I bet that is fun when operating correctly. I've only had one rc that shifted. Kyosho nitro mad force. 3 speed. Very cool to hear them bang gears.
Sounds really good when it shifts. I have had quite a few cars with 2 speeds in the past mainly Fg and nitros. Currently 2 1/5 with 2-speed and 3 nitros with 2-speed

Sounds really good when it shifts. I have had quite a few cars with 2 speeds in the past mainly Fg and nitros. Currently 2 1/5 with 2-speed and 3 nitros with 2-speed
Nice. Not sure if they make one for my TLR 5ive B. I've looked around a little and came up empty handed. I have that kyosho USA 1 nitro on my radar. More for nostalgia than anything.

Those are pretty nice I have looked at one a few times my self. When I was going nitro monster truck crazy for a bit
I told myself I'd never buy another nitro and it's been 15 years since I've had one but, I have the hankering again. That USA 1 and an 1/8 scale buggy. I've had a couple of those in the past. I like that platform. Probably why I like the modern 4x4 1/5 scales. Just big 1/8 scales lol.

I told myself I'd never buy another nitro and it's been 15 years since I've had one but, I have the hankering again. That USA 1 and an 1/8 scale buggy. I've had a couple of those in the past. I like that platform. Probably why I like the modern 4x4 1/5 scales. Just big 1/8 scales lol.
I still run nitro 2 onroads a truggy and a savage I recently built. Still wouldn't mind one more but something bump start

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks