Mcd xr5 max pro build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m anxiously waiting for it’s maiden run!
How is the fitment of the bonehead rc stuff?

You are in the wrong location. I think where you are installed is for an added brake servo if needed. 2 ways of doing it but 1 will require parts not included.

There is an adapter plate that goes across the larger servo opening for standard size servos. The larger opening is for Hitec larger servos(not the 840/845 but slightly smaller ones…can't remember the #). The adapter plate should be in your bag of goodies that come with the kit. You can kinda see it below.
Screenshot_20231219_092358_Gallery.jpg

The other you have to order the alloy plate to install.
Screenshot_20231219_092106_Gallery.jpg

You are in the wrong location. I think where you are installed is for an added brake servo if needed. 2 ways of doing it but 1 will require parts not included.

There is an adapter plate that goes across the larger servo opening for standard size servos. The larger opening is for Hitec larger servos(not the 840/845 but slightly smaller ones…can't remember the #). The adapter plate should be in your bag of goodies that come with the kit. You can kinda see it below.
View attachment 91142

The other you have to order the alloy plate to install.
View attachment 91143
I'm going to look for that plate no wonder when I was searching for pictures of the setup kept seeing the throttle servo facing differently. Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks