MOD V2 Header Lock Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also get yourself some copper exhaust gaskets as their less likely to cause the bolts to back off (y) ..ever since I went to copper gaskets I've yet to have a bolt back off...and studs are nice if your constantly taking off your exhaust your less likely to strip and piss off the threads in the head

Anyone have a picture of this kit installed or even better yet instructions?
IMG_20210109_001837.jpg
Install the studs, put on the nuts and tighten them (no need to go crazy , just enough to sinch it down and get a good seal with the gasket). Then thread the wire thru the first nut, twist it down to the nut (don't twist it too tight , it will break then) , then thread it thru the second nut and twist the leftover wire together. Don't cut the wire flush, then it will defeat the purpose of the wire (cuz the wire will slip thru) . One of my favorite upgrades I did ?
Also don't bent the excess wire like I did In that pic, there's a chance it could break then . I fecked up and did that, so if it breaks I can only blame myself ?‍♂️?‍♂️??

This is very satisfying to watch. Thanks.
don't look at cops the one is wired wrong ?‍♂️
Yeah I mentioned that . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Go get feisty on someone else. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: pretty sure I had ,had a couple of beers when I was doing this and had already donated a little blood to the 2 stroke gods . Got stuck by the damn wire. At least I didn't pinch my finger in the wiring pliers like the last time . That Fekking hurts.

🤣😂 looks like I’m going to need a set of these the 50gt in the vekta is kicking loose the header bolts. Twice in a week surprised don’t have this issue with my 65 supreme
The mod kit won't work with a big bore, because bigbores use m6 size screws for the header.
So instead buy just m6 lockwire nuts, m6 studs, and lock wire.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks