Most powerful engine for a 5ive T 2.0 without demolishing the drivetrain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me expand on what john is saying. A stock g320 is somewhere around the 4 to 5 hp mark. Ported and a good pipe will need you in the 7 to 8 hp range. Bumping up to a reed cased 34cc gets you in the 9+ hp range. That will let you run some big gears, and go very fast.
So for porting would I just buy a new head that was already ported?

Bro I transferred from 1/10 and 1/8 and I STILL almost poop myself when I realized the size of this thing ?

Their massive

Seeing a 1/10 go 60 is sweet but hearing a 35lb, 3.5 foot monster scream by you at 45-50 is pretty damn awesome. You'll see what I mean. Lol

I told myself I would be fine with stock setup and I've already changed my exhaust and clutch springs in the first 3 weeks with new gears coming next week.

The need for speed is definitely addictive but don't underestimate these things in stock form quite yet

?

Porting isnt for the faint of heart. It's not hard to do, but it's easy to screw up as well. If it's not something your going to do often, it's not worth the tool investment. Just buy it finished by a reputable shop.

Porting isnt for the faint of heart. It's not hard to do, but it's easy to screw up as well. If it's not something your going to do often, it's not worth the tool investment. Just buy it finished by a reputable shop.
I meant do I need anything else to make it work or just the head and everything else will fit right back on?

Go look at o'Neil brothers racing. You'll need to look at their "full mod" top end kits. If you want to step up to a reed engine just get a long block and transfer your stuff over. Esp makes some top end kits as well. They can be found at DDM
I was just stumbling through the ddm hop ups pages and saw some esp top ends but didn’t see one for the zen G320 yet. In all likelihood I’ll keep the stock motor in for a bit as others have suggested and when I’m ready I’ll probably just drop in an rcmax 46/50gt. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks