Motor head upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joek72

Does anyone know if there is a ported mod for the stock motor in the losi 5t v1.5 29cc. It is a four bolt head. I am not sure what I am looking for in terms of bore size and the stroke I think it is.

Thanks the link that you posted is a direct bolt on for the 29 dynamite. With the piston
Also what is the difference between a 2mm crank and 2mm stuffed crank

The dynamite motor say on the top plastic cover that it is a cy motor will that matter

I had to run a cy clutch plate/holder on my kraken for fitment issues. Their stuff that doug mentioned works just fine. To make this easier buy a zen long block ,real walbro 1107 and transfer all your other bits over and bam perfect

Yes it will and correct use all of your stuff off the 29cc to finish the long block...stay with the cy clutch housing or if you want theirs choose cy and don't get ceramic bearings get nachi

That’s what I am going to do what do you think about that motor has anyone see or have it

^ there's proof right there. You will be pleasantly surprised at how a modded engine responds over your stock cy. And a pipe can just push it to being better... what pipe do you have? Do yourself a favor tho and buy the proper flywheel puller off ddm to make the swap smooth. It also can be used to remove the clutch holder

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks