Muddy fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Dan is not going to warranty the damaged parts. He'll give me a discount instead. We'll see what kind of discount he's giving me.

yeah thats one of the things i don't like about the baja, everything is cramped together. i had to take apart half the rear end to get the motor out of my truck (n)
If you watched my new vids, would've have seen break-in cycles on new motor. ?
Just completed idle cycles.

I was having fun while breaking in new motor, no point of sitting there and watch the motor running. Had a blast yesterday, over 5 hrs worth of play time.

LoL, imma be honest, this experience of urs is leaving a bad taste in my mount :wtf: not sure if i wanna deal with km/rovan engines again after all this B.S (n)
Made in China. ?. But my 27.5 still running strong, for how long, who knows. Zenoah is the way to go, you see and feel the quality.
This hobby is a money pit. And I don't take it easy with my RCs, gotta have fun.

Made in China. ?. But my 27.5 still running strong, for how long, who knows. Zenoah is the way to go, you see and feel the quality.
This hobby is a money pit. And I don't take it easy with my RCs, gotta have fun.
true, if i get another 1/5 imma definately scrap/sell the china engine and get a zenoah or a modded obr zenoah (y)

To be honest, I like my 27.5 better, gets better gas mileage. ?. The 32 and 36 drink way too much gas.
You will need a much bigger gas tank for 70cc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks