Muddy fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, almost done. Some job, should have done a build thread. It's like working on a complicated puzzle. ?. Now comes the hard part, decals. I'm too old for it, have shaky hands. ?

Attachments

• IMG_20181023_064231.jpg
    IMG_20181023_064231.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 4
More decals? Kinda like the way it is. Getting ready for some more bashing. ?by

Attachments

• IMG_20181023_110212.jpg
    IMG_20181023_110212.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20181023_110132.jpg
    IMG_20181023_110132.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 4
I'd like to comment on the e85 thing. You will have to fatten up your carb about 30% to make up the difference to the gas or e10. Also it the e85 itself wont corrode anything I the engine per say. Its hydroscopic... it absorbs water. The water it absorbs is what will screw up your engine. It will most likely not make much of a difference from running normal gas, as (at least in the north east, usa) all gas has at least 10% ethonal in it. It would be good to run a fuel stabilizer if you choose to run e85 which if you buy a quality stabilizer you'll be almost up to the cost of regular gas. Startron and the marine stabil are about the best I've used. Stabil is recommended by many small engine manufacturers in the lawn and turf industry. And as far as I know e85 isn't recommended by any engine manufacture weather 2 or 4 stroke in any field.
I do like the body looks sharp

I'd like to comment on the e85 thing. You will have to fatten up your carb about 30% to make up the difference to the gas or e10. Also it the e85 itself wont corrode anything I the engine per say. Its hydroscopic... it absorbs water. The water it absorbs is what will screw up your engine. It will most likely not make much of a difference from running normal gas, as (at least in the north east, usa) all gas has at least 10% ethonal in it. It would be good to run a fuel stabilizer if you choose to run e85 which if you buy a quality stabilizer you'll be almost up to the cost of regular gas. Startron and the marine stabil are about the best I've used. Stabil is recommended by many small engine manufacturers in the lawn and turf industry. And as far as I know e85 isn't recommended by any engine manufacture weather 2 or 4 stroke in any field.
I do like the body looks sharp
Ohh didn't know that. I do know I will have to richen it up by alot to get it to run properly. And I can't run standard gas cuz it has 14:1 compression which calls for 112 octane gas which is 11-12 bucks a gallon so that's why I want to run e85.

You will have the added bonus of your engine running cooler though. It's a shame race gas is so expensive. As a side note do you know how many pounds of compression you have? I have saws running close to 200lbs on 98 octain. I don't know what it comes out to in compression ratio.
Just some food for thought touches on a few differences between alchohol and gasoline
http://www.enginebasics.com/Advanced Engine Tuning/E85 Basics.html

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks