My baja 5b ss build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice?

Can’t beat a fresh baja.

Bet you can’t wait to fire it up ?

I was itching to fire it up, iv just given it a quick 10 minute heat cycle on a stand. I want to order a pipe but im spoilt for choice with the baja lol

Spent a few hours on the baja 5b build on Friday afternoon, the idea was just to get started with it. Well at 3am Saturday morning i had it pretty much built apart from shocks and wheels.

Didn't manage to get many pics of the build. But iv got some upgrades coming in a few days so will be sure to get more pics of when they are installed. Just need to choose a color for the body shell now.

40638402793_d7bb04a8e7_b.jpg

47604874921_c0f74f8565_b.jpg

33727561298_cf3d3ffd2c_b.jpg
Nice job ? you built that pretty quick! Im impressed

quick update for the build thread, have ran a few tanks through the baja now its completely stock apart from the clutch bell carrier which i installed as it was being built. Managed to snap a bolt in the stock clutch housing so i thought its time to upgrade to a turtle racing clutch housing.

Also the ss pigtail pipe snapped clean off on the second run, im not sure what happened to it, but for now iv gone back to the stock can.

32764893647_9e583336eb_b.jpg

I just put a dominator on my baja (y)
Really like the sound:love:
They are a great price over at DDM 150(y)
Maybe you should try one :unsure:

Iv been looking at the dom v2 it sounds awesome from the vids. Im torn between the dom and the victory rc big bore rear pipe atm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks