Need Big help for buy the right parts to complete Losi 5b kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raptor

I Guys, big help I need, I need to buy servos, remote control, engine,lipo, for engine i think in Zenoah 32cc stock, for radio futaba 4 pm, servos thinking in hitec but i don't know the correct servos to put in the car, lipo no idea. And the engine zenoah 32cc its plug and play

Those are all great choices ?? pretty much what I started with?? by a bart pipe If you can .... bleeder end?? hitec 840 throttle and hitec 845 ×2 steering?? take your time when starting up the steering ??? zen 32 needs the short clutch housing and a cy fan cover .......oh and cy clutch plate ??? buy a clutch puller and piston stop??
and 1 motor plug and play, do you know
Go over to DDM.com and look at the 5b parts section. They have several lipos that will fit. I think @evssv has a 2s battery that worked out well for him. And I'm thinking it was D845wp servos.
Edit: Doig beat me to it lol
Thanks for help and the links
for the lipo, I use hard case shorty lipo's and make my own lead up.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy...dcase-lipo-short-pack-roar-brca-approved.html

a tad overkill I suppose but I have plenty of them .
thanks for the help and links
yep...gensacearespammers.?...jus as good if not better then.a killer lipo..?.plus its alot chaper☺
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gens-ace-4000-mAh-Receiver-Helicopter/dp/B01EIN4LXG
thanks for help and links
That's also almost half the mAh of the killer lipo
thanks for the help
thanks again guys, sorry for my english, im not native, but im in canada:eek:
For radio, are you guys think futaba 4 pm is ok?
Those are all great choices ?? pretty much what I started with?? by a bart pipe If you can .... bleeder end?? hitec 840 throttle and hitec 845 ×2 steering?? take your time when starting up the steering ??? zen 32 needs the short clutch housing and a cy fan cover .......oh and cy clutch plate ??? buy a clutch puller and piston stop??
Can you please send me the links of the parts i need to zen 32 motor?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks