Need Futaba/super bee help badly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate all the input. I will work with Killer RC and see what we can come up with. All of your feedback is valuable. If I have to upgrade my radio I will. If the switch is bad I'm confident Killer RC will take care of it. I just want to make 100% sure that if there is an issue that my very expensive RC and any bystanders will be safe.

Hey all. Been a very long time since I've been into RC. I own a brand new 5ive. I've got many heat cycles through it. I bought the kill switch along with a Futaba 3PV TX. I cannot get the kill switch to engage when I shut off the transmitter. I have switch 3 to manually activate it. I'm at a total loss. There is not much info out there for this setup aside from 1 26 second video of someone who shows theirs working. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Are the dip switches on your superbee set right?
Top right diagram in the dip setup sounds like yours is set.
15446896370172354349297643414741.jpg

Thanks Seandonato73 I definitely learned some new stuff about the superbee. Glad that it is part of the programming. Are they pulling signal off the Throttle or steering to verify loss of signal?

For that I don't know. I have mine plugged into channel 3. I assume it works off the lack of communication between the RX and TX because it's a telemetry RX. The TX signal loss was on the fact sheet on their sight. I just verified with my set up. Which is the same except for the RX is a R304SB. This is the video from the fact section on how to set up and how it works with a 3 channel radio.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks