Need help in Miami for changing my Losi 5-T's engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armandk1

Good afternoon everyone,

I live in Miami and I need someone who can replace my Losi 5-T's old engine with a new modified one that I have. I absolutely have no time to do this so please let me know if you or someone you know who could swap the engines for a fee.

Thank you

Good afternoon everyone,

I live in Miami and I need someone who can replace my Losi 5-T's old engine with a new modified one that I have. I absolutely have no time to do this so please let me know if you or someone you know who could swap the engines for a fee.

Thank you
Wish I could get that easy money. ?

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you
PM me! As long as you cover shipping I'm your man???????

I think you need to pick your priorities. Sit down read the manual that came with your model and Understand it. You need to do this. Don’t be that guy!
This is the craziest thread I’ve ever seen! In this hobby you work on your own stuff. It’s half the fun.
I feel like you may be in the wrong hobby...
Best reply ever.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks