Need help with kill switch and futaba 3pv transmitter please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

Hi so I switch from my flysky fsgt3c to a futaba 3pv. Everything seems to work good expect that when I turn the controller off the killer bee stays on n doesn't cut. But if I switch the switch to off position on ch3 it turn off. What em I doing wrong ??

using ch3 must turn up rate to 100%
(y)
Proboboly but turning the controller off should activate the kill bee n turn the engine off. But it doesn't. Sometimes I go on a bumpy place to bash n if I don't look were I walk I fall down the hills ( lmfao) n last year that happend n my battery came out and my rc kept going. I was lucky there was tall grass n it got stuck but could of been much worst.. with my flysky the second i touch power off on controller the kill bee activates...

Do this and test?
Yes it does. But the controller needs to be on for it to work. If the controller is off it wont work. Like i said b4 the ch3 thing works 100% it's the lost of signal to power off the engine that doesn't work..

I would email KillerRC. He's super responsive and can get you sorted. Might end up sending you a replacement if there's something wrong with that one.
I already did but its saturday so he might only answer monday n I want this thing to be up n running been 2 days changing parts on it I wanna try it loll

I have a 3pv, and a killer bee. Something is wrong with the killer switch. The dip switches are used to set low voltage cut out and what not. They will most likely tell you to do a bunch of tests and then send you a new one.

I have a 3pv, and a killer bee. Something is wrong with the killer switch. The dip switches are used to set low voltage cut out and what not. They will most likely tell you to do a bunch of tests and then send you a new one.
What gets me thow is I switch back to the flysky fs fsgt3c n it works all good . Signal lost works n ch3 button works too. But on the futaba only the ch3 switch.

did you try switching channels on the rx? Like to see if it happens when the ks is plugged in to channel 1 or 2.
I just did that n it works good in ch2 ??? What do I do ?? Lol
did you try switching channels on the rx? Like to see if it happens when the ks is plugged in to channel 1 or 2.
I reblogged everything properly n it works all good now ?? I'm at a total lost of words

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks