Need help with tsk b kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooper04

Has anybody successfully fitted a DDM dominator v1 pipe in a kraken tsk b kit for the Baja 5b? I’ve seen YouTube videos of people with dominator V2s in the body and their video description said the v1 and v2 are compatible with the body but I absolutely cannot get mine to fit in the cage. Any help would be appreciated.image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you spit on it first lmao

In all reality...surprised nobody has said anything yet. Is it a two piece pipe? Does the header come off? Can't tell with all your wrap on it.
We know it's not a 2 piece pipe as he stated it was a v1 ?
The exhaust chamber goes through the bottom of the cage part, you don't put the header through, hard to explain I'll see if I can find a pic
Screenshot_20200913_155913_com.android.chrome.jpg
Here ☝? it looks like you need a piece of "cool tape" to stop the cage from melting too?

We know it's not a 2 piece pipe as he stated it was a v1 ?
The exhaust chamber goes through the bottom of the cage part, you don't put the header through, hard to explain I'll see if I can find a pic
View attachment 63593
Here ☝? it looks like you need a piece of "cool tape" to stop the cage from melting too?

From the looks of it you have to mount the pipe to the buggy then mount the bumper or move them into place at the same time.

Thanks for all the help guys, I found one slightly more destructive but effective solution on YouTube. The solution I found is to just cut off the bottom half of the cage and use the original Baja 5b parts and connect the rest of the kraken cage like normal.C69F6A80-B78D-4207-BAC5-EE532DDF50B0.jpeg395DA2E2-DB4A-49A0-8F74-99A6EBD1457E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks