New 1/1 👍🏻🤣👍🏻

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had pics of it, may still somewhere.... was before cell phones had cameras. I'll have to find my old camera.
Your turning problem if from the high traction surface your on. Your working the snot out of the front diff when on pavement, when your trying to turn, not to mention you have the added resistance of the u joints too. The harder your steer the more it "binds" (for lack of better term)

I used to drive a sport Alfa Romeo 159. A beautiful car.
My wife kept nagging that the children seats are constantly missing because of my planes though.
Now I got this turd. Yes it is not pretty:
jBw66bg.jpg

And no I wont give it away again! The Heli is 800 Size. The white glider is 4.3meters. And that with both children's seats still in place. :D
VCqzW8O.jpg

I know this is a large sclae RC car forum but the big car fits in along nicely too. :)

Last edited:
So nearly 💩 my 👖 the other day 🤣 this is the car I drive View attachment 78383
And I was heading to work 730am and two kangaroos jumped out in front of me .........and the next thing here came no.3🤦‍♂️ luckily it jumped right over the hood😱 if I was going any faster he'd have been sitting on my lap🤣🤣 feking close call 50kg animal
yeah we got dear around where i live (fecking idiots built a neighborhood right next to a forrest preserve with wild animals), nearly hit one the other day. lexus would have plowed that fecker with minor damage but it was smart enough and went back into the woods. had to slam on the brakes, kinda scary

Yeah the lease would have been totaled. My wife is great for taking out deer with her crv, only saving grace is its wedge shape front end, sends them.over the top. New fender, hood and windshield later it's back on the road. Fortunately none of her hits have been anything over 40mph, or large bodied deer. Then there wouldn't be a front end to talk about.

Yeah the lease would have been totaled. My wife is great for taking out deer with her crv, only saving grace is its wedge shape front end, sends them.over the top. New fender, hood and windshield later it's back on the road. Fortunately none of her hits have been anything over 40mph, or large bodied deer. Then there wouldn't be a front end to talk about.
she should bring em home and cook em on the grill (y):ROFLMAO:

Yeah, no. Last one she hit was a little doe. I went to grab it and I swear it didn't have one bone that wasn't broken in its body. Felt like a bowl full of jello. She smashed them pretty good and then the flying over the windshield gives them another hit when they land. Wouldn't be so mad if she got a nice buck....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks