New 1/1 👍🏻🤣👍🏻

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hi lift brand is a much more basic design. That arb one im sure is nice, but Im not sure its as durable as a hi lift. Tough to tell by video though. You could throw a hi lift off a 10 story building and i bet it would still work. Very rugged construction.
Its basically a very long bottle jack that ca start at any height on the body ?
Rekon faster to use and easier? this guy dose a comparison

I gotta go with phill on this one, my high left is a hand me down from my granddad. Can be used in any position and has never broken. And that's from being used on the farm to me 4wheeling for years with it. Sometimes simple is best. And remember a bottle jack doesn't normally work on its side, or upside down.

Hi.lift are pretty basic so much less to go wrong and very strong construction.
ARB rely on their name to sell stuff.
I gotta go with phill on this one, my high left is a hand me down from my granddad. Can be used in any position and has never broken. And that's from being used on the farm to me 4wheeling for years with it. Sometimes simple is best. And remember a bottle jack doesn't normally work on its side, or upside down.
Hear y both but........must have got a name fom Selling top gear??‍♂️✔ would not have the name from selling???

Hear y both but........must have got a name fom Selling top gear??‍♂️✔ would not have the name from selling???
Im sure its nice, and does the job well. Definitely looks safer/easier to use. The price seems absurd for what it is, but thats a different debate. At the end of the day its your ride, so go for it, and report back. Im curious how it performs. I will say the arb one will definitely not last as long as a hi lift. The seals will eventually fail. Im sure you will get atleast a decade out of it though.

ARB are like Billabong Bolle etc.
Overpriced and average.
People think they're getting quality because of the price.
800 is way beyond ridiculous esp when the dust , mud ,sand etc you're going to use it in are gonna destroy it pretty quickly.

When I 4wheeled we just ran spools out back, and a limited slip upfront. Those were dedicated trail rigs though. Never had anything with a locking rear diff. Tried welding the spiders on a front diff..... was a beast in a straight line, didnt want to turn so much.

Not planing on do hardcore rock crawling or bounty holes ? just light to mid 4x4 holiday tracks some beach driving get my fam out to some cool out of the way camp sites? not like i want to become some bush ranger?? just what i could get out of my truck with out breaking it?
When I 4wheeled we just ran spools out back, and a limited slip upfront. Those were dedicated trail rigs though. Never had anything with a locking rear diff. Tried welding the spiders on a front diff..... was a beast in a straight line, didnt want to turn so much.
Got any pics of said bash truck?

I don't know why but none of my Navaras want to turn on hard surfaces when in 4WD
but they're ok in soft stuff ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks