New 1/1 👍🏻🤣👍🏻

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drives real nice✔ and dose not beep at you when y driving?? my wife got a a new Subaru forester 2020? and her car peeps every 5 mins? a tone more tech? the mazda seem closer to a car rather than a nanny ??? just the way I like?

What's making the noise in the Subaru???
Has she got the speed alert set?
I set mine at 200kph - never hear it. :ROFLMAO:

So when can we expect a bush excursion video? A truck isnt a real truck until its been stuck, scratched, broken, and cursed. Being brand new, broken will hopefully come further down the road. Unless you really have fun with it. Mine currently has a broken rear shock mount? stupid rock got in the way. Turns out stamped metal parts arent strong enough to move larger boulders.?

Mine currently has a broken rear shock mount?
Ah what a bummer??
Need to make some more$$$ first things first i need new tiers? the ones on it are street tires ? need a compressor and basic recovery kit.......a decent bullbar would be great ? save the front end from a roo strike.
The list is quite long. But as son as i can ill get the new truck out?

Ah what a bummer??
Need to make some more$$$ first things first i need new tiers? the ones on it are street tires ? need a compressor and basic recovery kit.......a decent bullbar would be great ? save the front end from a roo strike.
The list is quite long. But as son as i can ill get the new truck out?
Not really to bad. I still drive it. Being so lifted, with fairly stiff springs, it already rides like poop. Probably wouldn't notice if all 6 shocks fell right off.? first kit id get is a hi lift jack. Hands down the most versatile off road tool. You can push, pull, lift, and if all else fails, beat your truck with it.

You need a wide base for the high lift to work in sand. My folks have a place down by the bay. Used to do a lot of serf fishing / driving around on the beach. Had a base we made, worked well. Just a 2'x2' piece of exterior plywood with some lath screwed fast so the jack foot wouldnt slip off. Now minde you I also had 35x 14.50 stores on the truck at the time so we normally didnt get stuck too often. Was a blast.

You need a wide base for the high lift to work in sand. My folks have a place down by the bay. Used to do a lot of serf fishing / driving around on the beach. Had a base we made, worked well. Just a 2'x2' piece of exterior plywood with some lath screwed fast so the jack foot wouldnt slip off. Now minde you I also had 35x 14.50 stores on the truck at the time so we normally didnt get stuck too often. Was a blast.

Yep they do work with a base but I find it easier to just slip the air bag under and inflate it with the exhaust.
I rarely get stuck either but it's always good to carry the gear just in case.
Yep they do work with a base but I find it easier to just slip the air bag under and inflate it with the exhaust.
I rarely get stuck either but it's always good to carry the gear just in case.
I run 31 x 10.5 on my 1986 Navara beach truck.

The Hi lift brand is a much more basic design. That arb one im sure is nice, but Im not sure its as durable as a hi lift. Tough to tell by video though. You could throw a hi lift off a 10 story building and i bet it would still work. Very rugged construction.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks