New engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just in stored a ddm lightened flywheel to the beast also waiting for a piston ring too woohoo. Need to get it ready to beat renbar lol

im ready mate just need to mount the ecu and im good to go

100_1383_zpsd64b2788.jpg
100E1396_zps7bf2541e.jpg

wont even change me tyres mate just to give you guys a little help your gonna need it lol

It's looking dam good that bug of ur's renbar..... Shame all u will c is my beast in front and ur's eating my dust lol... I can't keep it in a straight line at the mo front keeps poping up as soon as u throttle doing my head in. I need to put weights in the front to keep her down lol

Not long now till summer then we all can have a laught b good four of us bashing then give everyone on here wot they won't to c.

Obr ts and stevo fg all aveing it......... :D

can you lower the wheelybar? then you can do full bore takeoffs, will just let the wheels come about an inch off the ground.

rens bug is dialled in, wont have a chance if you forever doing wheelies and spinning out.got to get the power down cleanly.

both nice alloy fgs you got

My one is in my garage at the moment I'm working on it as had few small problems the other day when I took it out :( just need Royal Mail to hurry up now with my things lol

really ive seen faster granny scooters looks all noise and no go mate lol

don't worry though I wont show you up to bad im just rebuilding the bugs engine as we speak new bearings seals ring and gaskets plus its just got its red race kit back so you can imagine im looking forward to it

Haha u will notice the difference wen ur finished it will feel like a new engine matey.....

Also do u ave problems wiv ur grub screws cuming loose on the wheel hubs cos they r real poop quality... Even wiv lock tight they still cum loose

I can wait to c them both go too..

to be honest mate the engines had no real use since I brought it and bearings seals or ring were ok but where I had the brainwave of putting the head + piston into the billet bottom end in the touring car which was just to much, good fun but useless

plus the bottom end on the billet bottom end is more suited to the 23cc oddie engine in fact its ported nearly the same as the work ian had done, but on the 29cc it could be ported a bit more only downside to the obr/tr case is the red race ignition just wont fit so that's back in the bugs engine which is no bad thing as it spins up like its turbo charged it revs faster higher and harder

forgot to answer about the grub screws

nope never had them come lose but I changed them for ones with flat ends and not the domed ones you could drill/tap them out and fit larger grub screw then you can crank them down a bit harder

only mod I did do was drill out the center hole from the front so I can still use the wheel nut on the original axle so if it did come lose it cant come off

grr its nearly ready to go just got to hook up the killswitch oil the filter charge it up fuel it up and go

just cant decide if im fitting the ecu or not

by the way this is all your going to see of my car when we meet up the back end lol
100_1524_zps27b78bd1.jpg
100_1536_zpsf3eeac04.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks