New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOH CRRRRRRAPP. !!!! Woke up to a foot of snow and its not stopping till Tuesday !! Time to set up the indoor crawler course ! CRRRRAP again !!
You shouldn’t sleep so hard.
So it’s paid for, a 71 Taylor is going into mine. You know it’s good when the engine and pipe is more than the model. Lol.

Last edited:
PERZACHLY !!! My 50 told me where locktight wasn't enuff in 5minutes , wow , I couldn't believe it , gotta have stuff secure or loose it , like I said before , everytime you take a Taylor engine out , don't forget the rake , to gather all your lost parts 😂🤣😅 we have a magnet on wheels for our track ,always find stuff when we loose it

honestly the vesla looks pretty cool and i would love one but i've got other things to buy like a decent motor for my 30N and a mk1 baja 5b is in order after i found picture of my dad in 2006 with a brand new baja 5b! need the nostalgia in my life. don't think my measley teenage bank account wil be able to cope with much of this though
better to have one working 5th scale than two that don't run :ROFLMAO:

Do you guys ever think all the power of these super big bore engines is wasted without a multi-speed transmission?
I mean I suppose in a way you could say that but with the big engines you can gear them to do 50+ and still have very good bottom end so it’s not really needed although I’m sure if someone made a 2 speed that could handle the power it would be crazy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks