New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JEEEEEZE !!! Contemplated for months now , I think I finally got it figgered , I'll get the E version cuz I like the body alot more than the other , if I wanna tayloize this thing later , I'll be fine with that ,I just don't care for the body on the gasser as much , so I'm going with the E version , hoping not to light ant fires here 🤣😂😅anybody else disappointed in the site rebuild at DDM ? JEEZE ! PICTURES ARE very poor to say the least , looks like the photos were taken from the other end of the football field , can't see detail and they don't zoom in, oh well , what's the deal of the day , anyways !!! Hopefully it's a sticker set option for the vesla , then I could just get the gasser and a sticker set 🤣😂😅😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫has anybody seen if the E car has two battery set up or set up for just one 8s ?

Last edited:
No licenses required at our field, just AMA membership for the insurance and taking the FAA "trust" test to ensure we are FAA compliant. The AMA is a great organization and been around for darn near 100 years...the FAA thing is just govt bureaucratic garbage overreach due idiots flying drones around airports and Air Force Bases. Flying is a nice stress release for me for sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks