New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol...
Robot Haters GIF

Sorry to interrupt all the fun ,,, but , I can't believe they have that crap throw it up in the air and shoot it , garbage exhaust can on there and of course the completely useless tires on this thing , anybody looked into exhaust options for it yet ?
Taylor has one. I imagine vrc will. Apparently a hpi pipe won’t fit. Header doesn’t have clearance. Tires. Well they are shipping tires.

I just don't get it !! Why build a great truck and top it off with that crap ! I've purchased two VEKTA5 trucks , and those two items were replaced before I got the trucks delivered ,but for that kind of money ,,,,,, again why !!?? ,I have been debating on what I'm getting next , but now there is no debate !!!!!! My buddy at hobby Town attempted to get feerless rc to send him a XLT 450 for me , and after the conversation ,he told me don't you dare buy from that company , and the reviews are nothing but frightening!!! To say the least , maybe I don't need a 6th 1/5 scale rig at all , HMMMMMMM,,,,,, I geuss my problem is , I miss the raminator , but the dam thing was to big , I want a gas powered monster truck DAMIT ! DDMsite has one but no discription of it at all on there stupid new site , no details at all , Steve must have his own info line by now cuz the site has none, talking about the WB GAS TRUCK , says it needs 8 batteries for the controller , so that thing is a freeeeekn antique evidently , 8? Really ! That's from the 80's , more CRAP !!! BUT don't get me wrong here still very thankfully for just waking up today to a whole new day ,,,,, of earning parts !!!! ( Work ) YALLL BE COOOOO !

Last edited:
Almost every rtr rig ever produced comes with sub par parts to keep costs down. Nothing new
I just don't get it !! Why build a great truck and top it off with that crap ! I've purchased two VEKTA5 trucks , and those two items were replaced before I got the trucks delivered ,but for that kind of money ,,,,,, again why !!?? ,I have been debating on what I'm getting next , but now there is no debate !!!!!! My buddy at hobby Town attempted to get feerless rc to send him a XLT 450 for me , and after the conversation ,he told me don't you dare buy from that company , and the reviews are nothing but frightening!!! To say the least , maybe I don't need a 6th 1/5 scale rig at all , HMMMMMMM,,,,,, I geuss my problem is , I miss the raminator , but the dam thing was to big , I want a gas powered monster truck DAMIT ! DDMsite has one but no discription of it at all on there stupid new site , no details at all , Steve must have his own info line by now cuz the site has none, talking about the WB GAS TRUCK , says it needs 8 batteries for the controller , so that thing is a freeeeekn antique evidently , 8? Really ! That's from the 80's , more CRAP !!! BUT don't get me wrong here still very thankfully for just waking up today to a whole new day ,,,,, of earning parts !!!! ( Work ) YALLL BE COOOOO !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks