New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That chassis is 10mm thick..!!!! o_O o_O o_O
Taylor chassis. It’s machined.
#beastmode

No one on here has got theirs yet?...the Vesla .5 that is, not the Taylor Chassis.
Mine should be here Wednesday or Thursday shipped from Taylor this morning. Then Straight to putting a Taylor 50 in.

Taylor chassis. It’s machined.

Mine should be here Wednesday or Thursday shipped from Taylor this morning. Then Straight to putting a Taylor 50 in.
Can't wait to see this. I have one in my cart holding my finger back from completing the purchase. Lol I think the 50 should be the bare minimum for this platform. I want one so bad.

Can't wait to see this. I have one in my cart holding my finger back from completing the purchase. Lol I think the 50 should be the bare minimum for this platform. I want one so bad.
A 50 will be lots. It’s light. I was originally wanting a 71 but I put that into the mcd.
Fully agree. Cost of everything is getting insane.
I can second that. The increases we are getting every day from our wholesalers is disgusting. Will it ever go back down? I don’t think so.
Would LOVE a kit version w our own servos, transmitter/receiver, engine and such!
Yep all that will be in the trash.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks