New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but after watching that video I still can't get over the radio it comes with and the clear as day clone engine it has in it. It's built like a rovan but with kraken vekta prices, how is it the vekta Artr versions came with a zenoah and this new rig has a clone that their passing off as a "kraken" special engine. I'm not liking the deception tactics here and it appears that the success of the vekta got to their heads and they think their name will just sell the junk.

Don't get me wrong it has potential but not for the price.

I'm sorry but after watching that video I still can't get over the radio it comes with and the clear as day clone engine it has in it. It's built like a rovan but with kraken vekta prices, how is it the vekta Artr versions came with a zenoah and this new rig has a clone that their passing off as a "kraken" special engine. I'm not liking the deception tactics here and it appears that the success of the vekta got to their heads and they think their name will just sell the junk.

Don't get me wrong it has potential but not for the price.
I’d like it around $1100 for a kit or roller. The kit Baja or any mcd max pro remains the best deal in fifth scale

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks