New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Vesla weighs in at 35lbs. That's not light. Especially compared to a baja. Maybe light compared to its big brother, the vekta.
You should compare it to the weight of a baja with irc shocks and blackbone gears and irc drive shaft. Since that essentially what it is comparable to
Would love to see a 3 way comparison video of a standard baja a bigbore baja and vesla. Then a price comparison between build a big bore baja and buying a vesla. Owning 2 bajas full tricked out I really don't see the point of buying one unless it handles completely different or is it that more massive in size

Last edited:
Really comparing it to a stock baja is pointless. I have yet to see someone leave a baja completely stock, and even with a 32cc in it, the baja needs a lot of upgrades. Imo this is a natural progression when a old product becomes stagnant. I'm hopeful the vesla delivers on its claims and our expectations.
I agree the price is a lot to swallow, especially with the rampant inflation going on. Sucks having to forgo the toys of life just to afford the necessities of life.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks