Sold / Found NEW OBR full mod 34cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillin4life187

FOR SALE:
Zenoah Full mod 34cc engine built by OBR (ONEIL BROTHERS RACING). Professionally built by one of the leading companies in the industry. Also comes with new genuine walbro 1107 carb. I have all documentation for motor. This is a genuine OBR motor and have SN# to verify date of build, etc. Paid just under $500 for it.. It was bought as a backup motor but I never ended up using it. With performance pipe and 100 octane VP race fuel engine dynoed at a hair over (9.0 + HP at 12-13K) if I remember correctly. It is the same setup I run currently in my HPI Baja and it is FAST. Runs on 91 pump gas or race fuel.

Asking $300 firm.
Save a bunch of money and the 2-3 week wait time while they build you this motor and Just buy this one.

Shipping is a flat rate of $15 via USPS Priority mail with tracking anywhere in the US. I accept payment via money order, Offerup (where it is also listed) and Google Pay (free). Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes picture is a stock photo feom OBR site. Will upload actual pics when I get my new phone.

Attachments

• zenoahg320rc_2.jpg
    zenoahg320rc_2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 9
Current rate would put 350 lbs UK to UsD. It would come to slighrly more then 450. So about the same price as it is in the US. Its not 350 $$ folks.

EVVSV: i would need an address or zipcode and city to get you an accurate quote. Depneding how much it is you may be better off buying it new over there for another $150 bucks. Be happy to get you a quote tho just to see.
Just wanted to add.

Whoever does buy the motor will have the option to buy ROVAN/HPI Racing baja 5b roller for another $80 shipped. Its in good condition and is just sitting around collecting dust. All black with some orange upgrades. Hs a mix of Rovan, HPI racing, and integy parts. Does not come with servos, motor, or rim/tires. I do have the transmission/driveline that i can include and some misc parts. I will post pics in a day or so when Im able to.

Last edited:
OBR motor sold yesterday. Went to a good home with a fellow LSF member.
BAJA ROLLER is still available if anyone wants it. I will post pics of it. Currently it is in pieces. Only $80 shipped in the US.
Also have various other items such as a brand new killswitch setup from KillerRc. LIPo batteries (new and used) tons of misc parts from HPI racing, Integy, rovan, KM, Tyurtle Racing, and stuff from DDM. If you need a specifix part just let me know. Chances are I have several to pick from. Curewntly have 2 large (30 gallon totes I think) filled with parts.
Also have various other items such as a brand new killswitch setup from KillerRc. LIPo batteries (new and used) tons of misc parts from HPI racing, Integy, rovan, KM, Tyurtle Racing, and stuff from DDM. If you need a specifix part just let me know. Chances are I have several to pick from. Curewntly have 2 large (30 gallon totes I think) filled with parts.

Roller is currently in pieces but I can reasemble for buyer if theh want. Everyrhing you see in the pics (minus the knockoff dominator.)

Attachments

• 20191025_052130.jpg
    20191025_052130.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20191025_052121.jpg
    20191025_052121.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1541696398671.jpg
    1541696398671.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Pics are posted. Top 2 pics are of all the parts included for.the $80 roller and the bottom pic is of the baja before tearing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks