NEW RCMAX 7075 TRANSMISSION CASE!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That's a nice looking piece of kit. Once I detonate my stock unit, I think I'll earmark this puppy for purchase. Probably overkill, but it's only like $20 more than the TR unit, and it includes the layshaft bearing plug. So long as I can get it without paying for shipping from the UK.

Wow! That's a nice looking piece of kit. Once I detonate my stock unit, I think I'll earmark this puppy for purchase. Probably overkill, but it's only like $20 more than the TR unit, and it includes the layshaft bearing plug. So long as I can get it without paying for shipping from the UK.
Detroit performance RC will have it in stock soon enough I'm sure ?they are the US distributor for rcmax I believe
And I don't think it's that overkill, stock one sucks ass lol

:love::love::love:I'm am now yanking my crankin✊?
this design means difff out in 10 mins.?...not 2hrs???......
love my tr one?

I don't think I need a 7075 unit, 6061 should be more than sufficient. I'm not running a giant big bore, hence my statement of overkill. And yeah, the plastic case will probably not last long once I get a reed case OBR plugged in.
Sure, but I see the rcmax as a better deal. Comes with layshaft ? which is probably their clipless titanium layshaft at that

Sure, but I see the rcmax as a better deal. Comes with layshaft ? which is probably their clipless titanium layshaft at that
Edit never mind, doesn't come with layshaft lol
i killed my stock hpi placky box with the stock 26cy??
Glad I went with that integy one. While it being a total piece of crap fitment wise, definitely stronger!

Well I guess you don't need to worrie about that now.. ..... since you don't have your TR MUT
Very sexy. But i'm happy with the TR. I haven't tried but I expect it wouldn't take more that 20 min. to pull the diff. maybe less . Pull my upper control arm pins and remove 6 screws for the diff cover oh and disconnect the shocks on the upper shock mounts..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks