New to Large Scale - Should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was going big bore the overall mission objective would not require the weight reduction. Since I race my trucks weight reduction seems the ideal way to maximize track performance.

Check out this video on the Rovan LT 450.
I wish Losi 5ive-t would go back to producing the Roller version, it gives you I lot more options.
Who wants to replace a brand new 320 RC for an OBR. I't makes more sense to buy a truck without a motor,
But Losi had taken that option away for the 5 T's. Kraken Vekta 5 has many version options for buyers.
How about a Losi 5ive-T kit like the 5B.
Just my opinion.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

I'll bet over 90% of buyers will be quite happy with the Zen 32cc, add a pipe and that happy number will rise to over 95%.

I would like to see a 5ive-T 2.0 kit, but I doubt it would be a great seller.

Check out this video on the Rovan LT 450.
I wish Losi 5ive-t would go back to producing the Roller version, it gives you I lot more options.
Who wants to replace a brand new 320 RC for an OBR. I't makes more sense to buy a truck without a motor,
But Losi had taken that option away for the 5 T's. Kraken Vekta 5 has many version options for buyers.
How about a Losi 5ive-T kit like the 5B.
Just my opinion.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Wonder how this guy made out .

I would not buy any of the knock off or any of there parts.
the losi 5t 2.0 should be out in a couple of weeks you can get one from DDM for 1400.00 shipped.
little more than the knock off's but you get what you pay for.
I will have one of these 5t 2.0 on the first thing smokin my way when DDM gets them in.
I have a futaba 7px radio.
killer bee super bee kill switch.
olmit pipe.
hitec 845 steering servo.
obr 34 signature series motor.
I will work on the drive trane a little later

somebody told me once that any part in a truck that has a bearing in it should be billet
all these parts will be installed when the 5t2.0 gets here.

Last edited:
I would not buy any of the knock off or any of there parts.
the losi 5t 2.0 should be out in a couple of weeks you can get one from DDM for 1400.00 shipped.
little more than the knock off's but you get what you pay for.
I will have one of these 5t 2.0 on the first thing smokin my way when DDM gets them in.
I have a futaba 7px radio.
killer bee super bee kill switch.
olmit pipe.
hitec 845 steering servo.
obr 34 signature series motor.
I will work on the drive trane a little later

somebody told me once that any part in a truck that has a bearing in it should be billet
all these parts will be installed when the 5t2.0 gets here.
+1 that is some sound advice (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks