New to1/5 Scale..Slawhammer's Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not much to report on my project....As of being Homeless now...limited access to inner-net.....cafe with wi-fi hook up.....Well today is my special day...going to have
pizza & maybe a pint of good ale......Check the bottom of the forum..you will see
my day....I will check in before to long...Slawhammer

well guys old slaw has run into some bad times here..I am holding out
as long as possiable..I may have to sell out...Slaw has to generate some quick cash.
Too much going on for me to handle...I am not doing very well....
more medical tests..soon.....But will keep ya updated on this..Slaw

Well as some of you know old slaw has some serious health issue's..with one foot almost
in the grave & the other out...It is a on going battle...Not to mention other personal
issue's..But never the less old slaw has good sprits...wanting to finish his hobby project
I believe I am able to start up my project here again..some days are limited now with
less use of my hands for proper control...the dexterity is slipping...some times even hard to use the key pad on the computer...seems like the fingers freeze up ..and can not move them...with out soaking in warm water....But never the less old slaw has not given up..still trying his best....Thanks to all you good friends in the Rc Forum ......Slaw

I like your attitude, and how you're using your hobby to help get you through this. All the best to you, and I hope you get all your troubles sorted out.

Ole Slaw's Rat Box

Well Old slaw got digging..Here is a photo of 1 of my Rat Box's..Pretty good size tub...
This is 90% full of FG Parts....Mega bucks ..for my project....Thought I would share with you guys......When Slaw says he has a part ,,you can bet he does.....
I hope to be back on my project before long....Slaw:2guns:

Last edited:
Do you need any other parts Roger to finish up? I still have boxes of stuff sitting here. and am xpress posting a money order down today. we went and played rc's on Friday and I prepped all my detailing crap for saturday's detail job. made enough saturday to buy the parts, pay the shipping and still afford some beer lol

Hey Pipe:Not sure on patrs..still maybe anothe set of silver balloon springs..
for the rear end....Slawhammer

ok cool. I see the seller has F1 tires as well. Just trying to work a deal. I have a set of the silver rears off the buggy now. was waiting until I changed over to fg arms as they seem to foul on the rear upper stock fh mt arms. I could probably part with these and get a set. Just need to see if he can get me f1 rims too. Sharkey set me up with a pair of the fg blues. I actually like them. for on road they kick. super stiff. actually wasn't bad at the bmx track until electronics got wet. Dam I could have tossed those in the envelope with the money order same cost LOL. Xpresspost envelopes are a one size one price deal and just a weight limit basically

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks