New to1/5 Scale..Slawhammer's Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi My RC Friends.........
Just to let you all know ..I will not be here for some time..as I have too much
to deal with right now in my personal life...Not know the out come .of some things at this
I will check back in at a later point...Maybe I can restart my project once more..
or last too come sellout.....You all have be good people..Thanks for every thing
with my projec...Slaw

Well my friends..all the with the medical test are done with..there was like 15 in all..
the last was a major checking for cancer.....................
The good news is ..All is A-OK They just had to revalueate the meds I am taking..
So before long I should be back at my project.......I still have to locate a place to live yet......So that is the latest news....Only other question is inner net service......
some times I have to go where there is wi fii for free......Cheers... Slaw

Thats good news slaw. Must have been awful for you waiting for the results to come in. Im sure you will find a place soon and get back to doing what you enjoy :)

Parts arrived today, thanks again Roger.

Jordan... you will need upper and lower mt arms front and back, mt gearing, mt tires and mt dogbones... to be true to scale you could also get the longer mt chassis but yours will do... oh and longer steering tie rods

tower hobbies has you covered for all the parts

Pipe:Good to know you got the parts ok....Well this week end looks good...ole slaw is charging up the batteries today...making a spot check on the car.....ready to go run......Health wise feel good.....Thanks to all my RC Friends for asking about me...Slaw

Pipe:Good to know you got the parts ok....Well this week end looks good...ole slaw is charging up the batteries today...making a spot check on the car.....ready to go run......Health wise feel good.....Thanks to all my RC Friends for asking about me...Slaw

I'm jealous. Nice on Thurs/Fri then drops into the 30's for the weekend (possible snow).

Let us know how the spot check goes!

i to just bout a firehammer mt and it needs the shaft that holds the brack disks and i need the brack retaner, brack discs, the gear baskly i need the shaft and all that goes on it it was not ther

I have purchased parts for my Firehammer buggy from JHC hobby in california. They will say they don't carry parts but their Twister buggy is the same and I think they have a truck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks