New V4 primal KT edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the rigs are evolving nicely.

The right side panel is a nice improvement, the sway bars look great, the upgraded servos are a plus, the upgraded differentials are a big plus, and the new front steering design will certainly benefit aggressive usage.

Having shared that, I like the look of the current steering setup much better as it looks more to scale but then I also understand that the new design is far more robust.

Kinda weird the son of a digger will just be the v3 version coming out after the v4 launch. Maybe Ryan Anderson took too long to get the plates signed? Lol
One other thing I find stings a bit, the v4 KT version seems identical to the v4 MT edition except for the game over graffics and the first 100 having an autographed numbered plate. I guess it pays to be famous and kevs making a good kick back.

Kinda weird the son of a digger will just be the v3 version coming out after the v4 launch. Maybe Ryan Anderson took too long to get the plates signed? Lol
One other thing I find stings a bit, the v4 KT version seems identical to the v4 MT edition except for the game over graffics and the first 100 having an autographed numbered plate. I guess it pays to be famous and kevs making a good kick back.

I thought the same thing, I feel having a truck named after a youtube guy is pretty stupid, however he has probably brought primal a ton of revenue over the years

I thought the same thing, I feel having a truck named after a youtube guy is pretty stupid, however he has probably brought primal a ton of revenue over the years
No draw for me with regards to a YouTuber with a vehicle that at best is moderately interesting and no significant notoriety.

The standard graphics look far better; IMO.

As for the Son of Grave Digger being released as version 3, my gut says they see it as a draw and are able to garner more profit and potential immediate upgrades whereas the limited edition version 4 not so much.

Regardless, I like seeing Dan continue to move the product forward with changes that appear to come from direct feedback from users.

Since i own a 69' i would be all over this if offered in anything but Red. Pricey and i would have to sell a few of my RC's and a motorcycle but i'll likely try one one day.

The new V4 trucks looks great and the upgrades are nice but i wonder why they did not upgrade the transmission shaft that also fails on these trucks?
They really should upgrade the engine too...
Maybe the V5 will have these upgrades
looks like they didn't jack up the price of the new versions which is nice
I actually don't mind the look of the Talbot truck it looks pretty good

I upgraded my grave digger to all v4 parts minus the new 130 servos mine are still good I'm going to order a black raminator this summer ,to me the motor is good for the truck it's has alot of power top speed with stock gears is at 20mps for this truck that's fine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks