New Vekta TT Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slamnd60

Back into the 1/5th scale scene with a new truck, started out when the 5B came out and got out of it but decided it was time to relive an old hobby.

Here are some pics of previous Baja Builds, will be much tamer with this one

10-26-2008 001.jpg

10-11-2009 002.jpg

So far we have got as far as un-boxing, if there are any suggestions or comments for the build I am all ears. Have been away from the hobby and starting this a little blind from here on out. I have found that what I used to know is a lot different know.

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

Here is some progress, have been very happy with the build so far, waiting on some parts to finish this up, the radio bow it horrible , thanks @Seandonato73 for the heads up on @Haric, hoping to get one order and in place there is no way the battery and receiver would even fit, let alone the kill switch and wires, was warned ahead of time so it was not a shock. Does anyone have suggestions on mounting a D845WP for a throttle brake servo? Used the full force mounts for the steering but trying to figure out the best plan of attack for the throttle and brake since I have some time, let me know what you guys thinkIMG_5621.jpgIMG_5620.jpgIMG_5619.jpgIMG_5618.jpgIMG_5617.jpg

thanks @siblues looks like you use the Full Throttle brake mount, was wondering about mounting these servos on the stock mount and what people have done

that is the one :sneaky: got a 7000mah battery, old futaba receiver, kill switch, buzzer and LED cramed into a stock radio box, I am not sure what Kraken was thinking when they sized ths radio box, I am not looking forward to pulling the battery to charge it
yes, I had a body for sale on ebay, it sold once and the buyer did not pay so dealing with that, it is the one on the Baja in my first post, if you are interested send me a PM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks