New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well David from Rcwraps has decided to wrap the Vekta for me and redo the wrap.He is a super cool guy to deal with and from NY so it's nice to have a East Coast option.His site is new so it will be fully operational soon.I can't wait to get it back from him.I will be sending it out this week probably Thursday or Friday.His prices are really good too.

Installing the front and rear windshields from Fullforce and still waiting on my lightbar.The damn lightbar has been stuck in customs for 20 plus days.I am also waiting on the front upper billet arms and dual servo ,mounts they should be here tomorrow and then I just have to hold tight for the body.I may say screw it and break it in to have something to do.Here are two pics of the windshields

IMG_20200427_011616.jpgIMG_20200427_011554.jpg

I am slacking right now I haven't even sent out the body to get wrapped yet but I have some parts in the mail nothing big.I am trying to make up my mind on going with a dual steering servo or staying with a single 845.
Id go duel. My mtxl with stock losi servos turns way tughter than my dbxl single 845. Its a drastic improvement imo

I could have sworn you linked a dual setup in someones thread on here.The video wasn't yours though.

I received my upper arms in the mail a little while ago and started the de-ano process.I hate the way all these companies anodize their parts they are horrible.The coating is really thick in some areas and extremely thin in others.I may just toss them in a tumbler and see what happens.My hands and arms are killing me right now and I have quite a way to go but the ball ends/hein joints aren't here yet so I have a couple of days before they get here to finish.

IMG_20200429_175610.jpg

don't put them in a tumble the hinge pin hole will get enlarged and you'll screw your arms???
I could have sworn you linked a dual setup in someones thread on here.The video wasn't yours though.

I received my upper arms in the mail a little while ago and started the de-ano process.I hate the way all these companies anodize their parts they are horrible.The coating is really thick in some areas and extremely thin in others.I may just toss them in a tumbler and see what happens.My hands and arms are killing me right now and I have quite a way to go but the ball ends/hein joints aren't here yet so I have a couple of days before they get here to finish.

View attachment 58246

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks