New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pipe, I have one sitting in a box. I noticed the engine with the large exhaust port. Was the exhaust manifold opening ported larger to match the exhaust port? I'm just curious to know if there was enough header flange material to do so. I'm not currently using mine because of this issue. I have a bone stock Zen 32 that will most likely be used with it, or maybe if I pull the trigger on an OBR engine. Currently I have a 35cc engine with the large exhaust port, but using a Dominator pipe I match ported myself.

I need to clean up the wiring a tiny bit and clean her up too.I am considering getting a wrap done to change up the colors a bit.How much did you guys pay for your custom wraps?I have been quoted anywhere from 100-200 for a wrap which seems reasonable at the 100 range but for 200 I would think you could get someone to airbrush it.

The wrap guy was backed up with work but he messaged me yesterday that in the next two days he will be sending over a sample design for me to approve so let's hope everything goes well.I also ordered a light bar and necessary wiring.The FullForce mudgaurd is going to need a lot of trimming to make it work as Cracial warned me beforehand.I have an idea to trim the opening for the Victory exhaust and then mayne use a shallow electronics box to sort of encase the exhaust but my only worry is the heat from the exhaust melting the box.Here is what I plan on trying to use

$_57(1).JPG

I am going to trim off the entire lower wall of the box in between the two screw mounting holes to allow the center vertigo brace to clear and to let some airflow in and heat out.The mounting holes and supplied water seal should make installation pretty easy and it should look pretty good when done.I would hack that thing up and then it would bother me until i tossed it in the trash.Crucial do you think this would work you are the only other person I know that has used the mudgaurd with the victory pipe.Here is the pic of the lightbar that is on the way to its new home.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
The wrap guy was backed up with work but he messaged me yesterday that in the next two days he will be sending over a sample design for me to approve so let's hope everything goes well.I also ordered a light bar and necessary wiring.The FullForce mudgaurd is going to need a lot of trimming to make it work as Cracial warned me beforehand.I have an idea to trim the opening for the Victory exhaust and then mayne use a shallow electronics box to sort of encase the exhaust but my only worry is the heat from the exhaust melting the box.Here is what I plan on trying to use

View attachment 57442

I am going to trim off the entire lower wall of the box in between the two screw mounting holes to allow the center vertigo brace to clear and to let some airflow in and heat out.The mounting holes and supplied water seal should make installation pretty easy and it should look pretty good when done.I would hack that thing up and then it would bother me until i tossed it in the trash.Crucial do you think this would work you are the only other person I know that has used the mudgaurd with the victory pipe.Here is the pic of the lightbar that is on the way to its new home.

View attachment 57443
?Not sure exactly what you are trying to do. Why try to encase the exhaust? I can send you my cut up mud guard if you want? I didn't think it was that big a deal and I'm not going to be able to use it with my big bore.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks