New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Crucial but I am not trying to encase it just keep debris off it and since the guard needs to be cut in order to let the exhaust pass through it I figured I could screw that box to it and it would give the exhaust sufficient room.
Oh I get you?? I think I understand what your trying to do. I never had a problem with debris getting on it. Grass/dirt getting on it didn't hurt anything.

Thanks Sean.

I am anxiously waiting to hear back from the wrap guy so that he can ship it out to me.He is local so it shouldn't take too long to get here and if there are any issues I have someone else lined up to do it if necessary.I also have some aluminum anodized bits coming in to help add a little color to the rig.

did he give you the wrap for free? That’s the only reason I would agree to let him put his logo on my wrap. But I guess put it on and If you hate it you can remove it and put a new one on any time.
I think all the guys who do wraps put their logo on them. Maybe they will take it off if you ask them but my Joker wrap had their logo also.
20200215_161612.jpg20200215_161603.jpg

When I was thinking of getting the joker wrap he said he would remove it for me
Yeah like I said if you ask them the will remove it?? I personally don't see anything wrong with it cause I would've put their logo sticker on it anyway. If I was going to go logoless then I would've asked them not to. They would even put my logo on it if I wanted them to.

Yeah like I said if you ask them the will remove it?? I personally don't see anything wrong with it cause I would've put their logo sticker on it anyway. If I was going to go logoless then I would've asked them not to. They would even put my logo on it if I wanted them to.
Yeah but joker designs is known for rc wraps, just signs probably makes mostly coffee mugs and 30% off signs for thrift shops. I see a big difference hahah

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks