New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamiya is not toy grade. They made some of the best scale RC's out there. I wish they would have stuck with the 1/8 market. The terra crushers and night rage were way ahead of their time. As tough as some newer stuff, may be not. There demise was tamiya wanting to get back to scale realism.

Tamiya is not toy grade. They made some of the best scale RC's out there. I wish they would have stuck with the 1/8 market. The terra crushers and night rage were way ahead of their time. As tough as some newer stuff, may be not. There demise was tamiya wanting to get back to scale realism.
Had a few tamiyas in my youth that sucked. The grasshopper mabey? I don't remember the model. Rugged it was not.

Thanks and yeah that is what I used it's all installed but the Victory pipe makes installing the servo links near impossible but everything is installed.I am hung up at the moment waiting for the body to be wrapped.I also may be picking up a set of tires for the Vekta too.I am stuck between the 195x80 Rovan MadMax copies or the Uber's.

Hey does anyone have any side by side pics of the Ubers next to any other ties.I would like to see the width and height differences.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks