New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA I knew he would be hearing from you sooner or later.Mine is out for delivery to him today so he may be done with mine by the time he gets yours.Hey maybe he can do 2 for you since you stripped the other one.

Hey if any of you guys know where to get the servo stops I posted above.I would love to get some in different colors and sizes if possible.

HAHAHA I knew he would be hearing from you sooner or later.Mine is out for delivery to him today so he may be done with mine by the time he gets yours.Hey maybe he can do 2 for you since you stripped the other one.

Hey if any of you guys know where to get the servo stops I posted above.I would love to get some in different colors and sizes if possible.
I haven't stripped mine yet. Thinking about just wrapping in purple carbon vinyl. Search servo collar or servo rod collar

LoL thank god for kill switches.I had the same thing happen to me that happened to Crucial the steering servo linkage came loose and the throttle servo was stuck wide open due to some debris that got thrown into the Vekta.I took off like a bat out of hell running after it for about ten steps and then realized the kill switch would take care of it for me.Everything seems to be working pretty well on the rig.The only issue is the brakes are making a weird noise when it is coming to a hard stop it is almost like a grinding jingling sound.The needles and idle also need some adjustment.Well I am totally pleased with how it ran today and to make things even better it put a huge smile on my face and I felt like a kid. (y)

Last edited:
The actual bolts that hold the servo had both come off so the stacked servo mounts I have under the servos unfortunately got lost lol.

Here are a few pics of the work Crucial's buddy did for me and he is a super cool guy to deal with.He would have done a much better job on a one piece body I am sure but I am quite happy.

IMG_20200927_140012.jpgIMG_20200927_140004.jpg

The actual bolts that hold the servo had both come off so the stacked servo mounts I have under the servos unfortunately got lost lol.

Here are a few pics of the work Crucial's buddy did for me and he is a super cool guy to deal with.He would have done a much better job on a one piece body I am sure but I am quite happy.

View attachment 64018View attachment 64019
Wow ? he did a great job painting and awesome selection of colors!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks