Now What !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with this "china man" poop? I feel that this is a trend on this forum that is unnecessary. You can just say "China" or "Chinese Manufacturers". There's no need for denigrating other cultures in our posts around here. This should be an inclusive forum, and not one for flailing about with our political viewpoints.
Your right. Sorry if I did. ?

What's the deal with this "china man" poop? I feel that this is a trend on this forum that is unnecessary. You can just say "China" or "Chinese Manufacturers". There's no need for denigrating other cultures in our posts around here. This should be an inclusive forum, and not one for flailing about with our political viewpoints.

I'm sorry but I don't see it as discriminatiory or offensive and I'm sorry if you feel offended in any way.
It's just an expression to me.
Maybe it's cause I'm getting older but I'm not into the PC stuff.

Last edited:
Our little brother from across the pond is a better way to lay it out, Yea ?

And just because he's from AUS, that makes him and, by proxy, you right? Puh-lease!

Maybe it's cause I'm getting older but I'm not into the PC stuff.

I'm not being PC here. Don't even get me started on the concept of PC.

I'm being considerate of other cultures. And if you really want to dice words on the subject. "Chinaman" or "china man" was first used in US history by white worker as means of demeaning Chinese railroad workers. The usage of this title is rooted in US racism. It is not "just an expression" it is an expression of racist descent.

I don't give a damn if you're willing to put up with it because you're "getting older". It is offensive to the Chinese-American members of my family. Family I would like to include in this hobby. Language like this used so nonchalantly will only act to alienate many people who could actually further our beloved hobby.

I like to think that we have a unifying obsession here. We don't need to get political. We can just enjoy the toys, have some conversations and a good time, and be arseholes to each other!

Last edited:
And just because he's from AUS, that makes him and, by proxy, you right? Puh-lease!

I'm being considerate of other cultures. And if you really want to dice words on the subject. "Chinaman" or "china man" was first used in US history by white worker as means of demeaning Chinese railroad workers. The usage of this title is rooted in US racism. It is not "just an expression" it is an expression of racist descent.

I don't give a damn if you're willing to put up with it because you're "getting older". It is offensive to the Chinese-American members of my family. Family I would like to include in this hobby. Language like this used so nonchalantly will only act to alienate many people who could actually further our beloved hobby.

I like to think that we have a unifying obsession here. We don't need to get political. We can just enjoy the toys, have some conversations and a good time, and be arseholes to each other!

I give up
You're right and I'm wrong OK.

Oh poop, I didn't know that!!!!!! I thought that was just a saying, not actually something of racist decent!!!! Well now I absolutely won't say it (hate racism with a passion)

Oh poop, I didn't know that!!!!!! I thought that was just a saying, not actually something of racist decent!!!! Well now I absolutely won't say it (hate racism with a passion)

Don't worry bro ,it goes deeper than that ,I am of Blackfoot Indian ,Native Indian ,I get tired of hearing folks call Indians
American Indians ,We are Native Indian ,we were here before Columbus!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks