New York Off road 1/5th scale track and oval coming to Calverton (East end Long Island)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I found out about this track a couple weeks ago and am super excited for next season! So much so I went and already bought a used 5sc to race with next season. Working on getting it competitive now. Been following the FB page and watching the vids. Looks like exactly what we have been needing!!!

I've got the 5sc and a FG Marder to run with and working on getting others involved.
That’s awesome man. Welcome. come down to the track anytime we are hopeful to run all winter. That Baja is gonna be a handful on the track but we will give you whatever guidance we can!

Oh I'm aware, been running a Marder since day one!.... But holy chit you'll be running all winter!?! I'm waiting on parts but hopefully I can get things sorted by the weekend if it wont be raining I'll for sure come down.

Oh I'm aware, been running a Marder since day one!.... But holy chit you'll be running all winter!?! I'm waiting on parts but hopefully I can get things sorted by the weekend if it wont be raining I'll for sure come down.
Look like next weekend will be pretty warm. Today was cold and it’s rough being outside for so long haha but we make it work with a few layers of jimmies??

Hey guys,

a new rc park hasjust opened in Long Island. He was originally going tomake it for 1/8 and 1/10 but after seeing the popularityof 1/5 in the area he has decided to break ground on a 1/5th scale dedicated track on Saturday. More info to follow as they get up and running. Here is the Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/P1RCRacePark/
Great news! I’m in CT .what part of NY?keep me posted.Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks